Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i too feel ur pain. I am truly sorry and hope nothing happened ... BlackBerry Curve forum

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: my poor curve :(

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i too feel ur pain. I am truly sorry and hope nothing happened to the device

cingular_jr no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24045d7b

Quote Originally Posted by Flashman
    AT&T Wireless used to offer insurance on all their phones, no matter price or type. Then one of the 'enhancements' we got when Cingular acquired AT&T Wireless was to drop all PDA and high-end phones from phone insurance. Maybe the New AT&T will decide to bring this back, but I would not hold my breath.
    Sadly it was the insurance company and not Cingular/AT&T that did this to us. Lockline / Assurion quit being so nice.

crayons no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    249e541a

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ ouch sorry to hear that man. I would not not have handled that as well as you. Kudos!

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

I'm not trying to sound callous but you must have a screen protector from day one on all current BB's. On the 72XX's and older you could get away without one but the screen was recessed.

I highly recommend the IS or BSE at the very least. I say least because neither of those offers impact protection.
    Last edited by takeshi; 06-11-2007 at 04:11 PM.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Quote Originally Posted by supafli20
    I hope the offender made some kind of compensation offer for what happened. I'm not saying you would accept it as I usually would decline but nothing makes me madder than when someone damages something as important as my blackberry then proceeds to do nothing but say I'm sorry. Being that this group was full of blackberry I'm sure every one at the table cringed when it happened...that must have been quite a sight
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    everyone made a face as and a gasp as if someone dropped a baby. it was pretty funny to be honest, there is no internal damage or anything but the appearance of the screen and a tiny chip on the side arghhh its just annoying. i feel like going to get a new one. its killing me. but i dont feel like re downloading everything and all the apps i have again. shes been pinning me all day that shes sorry. i dont hold a grudge i forgave her. accidents happen. but in reality. i wanted to start screammmming. lol im a bad person. jk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12