I just spoke with a man in my company who said that his BlackBerry curve ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Nedric7 no está en línea Stack level 1

Post My phone to ALERT me. !

Advertisement

I just spoke with a man in my company who said that his BlackBerry curve 8330 would alert him whenever his desk phone had a voice mail ? I just wiped, and re-synced his phone to the BES, due to technical issues, and he said he'd like that attribute back on his phone. But, this is the first that I've ever heard of such a thing.

We are using the BlackBerry Enterprise Server to sync up our BlackBerry's with our own Outlook information. We also have Cisco Systems IP phones at our desk.

Does anyone know how to have your BlackBerry alert you when you have a voice mail on a diferent phone?

Nedric7 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I solved my own problem. The IT department here, in charge of the Cisco phones notified me that each time the desk phone receives a new voice mail, an email is sent out to that persons Outlook account. Therefore, as long as the BlackBerry receives email, it will notify you on new voice mail on your desk phone. Thanks anyway for your concerns.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Glad you got it sorted out
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    At my work we use a program that send the wav file from the persons voicemail to there bb in an email and they can listen to it on there BB.