Okay, i have had the phone 4 days now and now i can give you ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck

My new curve...

Advertisement

Okay, i have had the phone 4 days now and now i can give you my opinion.
    I love it. not only is it a BB, but its fast, sleek, and has a ton of options. The evdo network is very fast compared to the internet service i had with nextel and my 7100i. I can actually browse the web on this phone, and do it fast. I had actually found pizza huts number and were dialing them before my wife could actually get to the laptop and google it.

As stated before, all the options are there the desktop manager made it easy for me to transfer everything thats important to this phone from my old phone. Also, as you can see in the pics, i have the boondocks theme. I didnt have to jump through hoops to install it, the way i install it is the same way i add music to my curve. Also, with BB media sync, i can let itunes manage my music for my curve. Just create a playlist, add whatever songs to it, close itunes, connect the phone and run the program, thats all. By far, the best phone i have ever had...
    Glad to be a part of this neighborhood!!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Cool! So glad your enjoying your new addiction, Charlie!

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    Congrats on the New Curve.....I can see it would be huge step from the old 7100 bricks......just a little piece of advice as your addiction grows, and it will....include the wife, it will make it so much more enjoyable for you......
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes

PIN/ID
    skdck
    my wife has the old 7100i. she got me this for my birthday. She loves my curve and i believe that she will end up getting this phone for her birthday in a couple of months... If i was a gambler, i would bet that she is going to want the red curve.
    Last edited by Charlie Hustle; 07-27-2008 at 05:00 PM.

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    I got it when Verizon released it and I cant begin to explain how perfect this phone is! Perfect bday gift. lol

Bri
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    I got mine a few weeks ago and within days we were ordering my husband one~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mike99PA no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20FBE9A8
    Congratulations and welcome to the BB Curve Community. You will find it's the Best Phone By Far! Enjoy! Consider upgrading the OS to 4.5.0.55 That upgrade is great with additional features! YouTube Videos and html emails are my favs!

PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike99PA View Post
    Congratulations and welcome to the BB Curve Community. You will find it's the Best Phone By Far! Enjoy! Consider upgrading the OS to 4.5.0.55 That upgrade is great with additional features! YouTube Videos and html emails are my favs!
    Cdma can't get 4.5 yet I understand but we can watch you tube videos but no html email yet

amosrock no está en línea Stack level 2
    actually according to my buddy who works at verizon he has 4.5 as well as so do all of his co-workers. so it is available. I can find more info about it if needed

glad you are enjoying your curve! best blackberry yet. make sure to check out the list of free apps here on the site as well as the themes available!

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Welcome to the Family, yes the Curve is (in my opinion) the best BB to have (until the Bold comes out that is).

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Yeah the curve is for sure one of the best things out there for sure Welcome to the Family

PIN/ID
    skdck
    thanks all, i have been here for a year, and do believe, if i ever have a BB question, i am always here.

PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    Quote Originally Posted by amosrock View Post
    actually according to my buddy who works at verizon he has 4.5 as well as so do all of his co-workers. so it is available. I can find more info about it if needed

glad you are enjoying your curve! best blackberry yet. make sure to check out the list of free apps here on the site as well as the themes available!

nm...just saw that i could be banned..
    Last edited by mserica513; 07-27-2008 at 10:24 PM.