Hi guys. A week ago i buyed a brand new 8330 and change carrier, switched ... BlackBerry Curve forum

MANX no está en línea Stack level 2

My new BB 8330 and new carrier

Hi guys. A week ago i buyed a brand new 8330 and change carrier, switched from Telcel in Gsm to IusaCell in 3G. I payed monthly in Telcel about $140 dollars for 470 mins and 30 Sms and Bis service with a 8300, the same in Iusacell plus new BB 8330 only $70 usd. Its amazing how a big company can abuse from customers, they got a 70% in marketshare, but i had enough of bad customer service and abusive high rates. Goodbye Telcel! Hello Iusacell!!!
    MANX sends you regards from Mexico City.
    LG-E900h Windows Phone v 7.0.7004.0
    Carrier: Telcel Mexico 3G

zeinos no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi my friend I totally agree with you I have like a month with my curve from. Iusa and the customer service is better than Telcel also prices wow there's no comparation ilimited 3g internet, tv, etc etc etc now I just need to change to all my friends to iusacell. Regards
    ~via BB (

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    This is an indication of just how important good customer service is to a business. I wish more businesses would learn that - it's really not that difficult to treat customers with in helpful, respectful manner. It's their loss if they don't learn it.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well I'm w/ sprint. Let's see how that works out