I have a BB Curve 8310 with a 4.5 OS. I'm having trouble watching youtube ... BlackBerry Curve forum

tikim143 no está en línea Stack level 2

my Media player & YouTube

I have a BB Curve 8310 with a 4.5 OS. I'm having trouble watching youtube video's off the site. I've talked 2 someone else who has the same type od BB as me & they said that they can watch the video's w/o a problem. So either I'm not doing it correctly or I just don't have the correct BB apps to do this.

1)I find a video on YouTube I want 2 watch
    2)I go to the icon pic of the video and I click the "menu" key & in the drop down menu I click on "link address". 3)then from there I go 2 the link address

After that my BB media player opens, but nothing happends. It just stays a blank black screen.

Can someone PLEASE tell me what I'm doing wrong or if its evan possible 4 my BB to play the YouTube video's!!!

~via smartphone

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Can you just click on the link for the video and play it that way? I have an 8310 and am also able to watch videos. I just clicked on the link. Didn't do anything with the menu key.

foregus no está en línea Stack level 3
    yeah, just click the little thumbnail for the vid and then it will take you to another screen and click on watch video, and there you go,

if not, then check your APN is set correctly for your carrier

thecircuitbox no está en línea Stack level 2
    Do you have a memory card?

winniel no está en línea Stack level 1
    Here I've found several ways of downloading Youtube, Google, Yahoo, Break, Metacafe, MySpace, Gofish, etc. videos FOR FREE:
    1. Download this Free Video Downloader for Mac. (Nice, stable and upgrade available)
    2. Go to zamzar (online downloader)
    3. Go to (online downloader)
    4. (online MP3 downloader)
    Do you have anything else like this to share with me??