Well 2 weeks ago I got the 8300 curve and for the first day it ... BlackBerry Curve forum

eldog no está en línea Stack level 2

My experience with the 8300 and the 8310..

Well 2 weeks ago I got the 8300 curve and for the first day it was excellent,,, then all the sudden I was at work and the phone was just sitting on my desk and I looked at it and the screen was all white and the hourglass was just spinning around and around.. I tried a batt pull and it stayed the same .. I went to a store and exchanged with another 8300 that was working.. After a week with that phone I noticed that dust or lint was building up really badly on the right side of the display under the clear screen. I took that phone back to the same store and they ended up giving me an 8310.. Well a few days with this phone and no probs watsoever, I think the build quality is much better, the phone feel much more solid that the previous ones. Oh yeah the GPS work flawlessly ... Just wanted to vent ...

volsfan0911 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: My experience with the 8300 and the 8310..

I got my 8310 on 10/25 and so far, it's been flawless. No system crashes, no dust that I've noticed and it feels solid enough (didn't have a 8300 so can't compare). Overall, I'm extremely happy with mine. Travel frequently for work so the GPS has been a Godsend. One less thing to carry, loose, charge by having GPS onboard and not using a separate puck. I pay for TeleNav (I get reimbursed for it so don't care what it costs) and it's worked flawlessly so far. Google maps finds the birds as quickly but I like the turn by turn speech offered by TeleNav and being able to keep both hands on the wheel at all times.