My blackberry 8320 is officially dead. Here is a list of problems, to help you ... BlackBerry Curve forum

coyoteoty no está en línea Stack level 2

My Curve is Dead

Advertisement

My blackberry 8320 is officially dead. Here is a list of problems, to help you feel my pain:
    • trackball does not click
    • trackball does not scroll up (sometimes it does but mostly not)
    • when i press e, u or i, it presses enter 2-3 times
    • usb port is absolutely broken
    • sometimes none of the keys work at all, and i have to do a battery pull
    • every so often, for about 20-30 minutes straight, it repeatedly presses enter even when i am not touching it, resulting in odd phone calls and texts
    TMobile will not send a replacement under warranty because of the physical damage to the usb, even though it happened the first time i plugged it in to my charger b/c it was a replacement they sent and apparently had a faulty usb. so im pretty much stuck, my contract ends in january so buying a $200+ replacement is a waste since im dumping tmobile after it expires. so basically im looking for somewhere i could buy a used tmobile phone, no matter how crappy, just so i can call and text for the next 2 months. looking for any websites or ideas for stores to buy from or possibly some sympathy

Akim281 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    216E72B9
    you can go to walmart and buy one of tmobiles pay as you go phones for around $40. just put in your sim and it will last you for the rest of your contract. sorry about your bb

mzsteph no está en línea Stack level 2
    U could also try ebay and just get something cheap or go to a wireless store and ask if they have any refurbished phones u can purchase. Hope everything works out for u!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

I would call back and demand a replacement because that is not right.

voodoo71 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i am on my 3rd pezel in a 90 day time. Tell them you are not renewing your contract and they will jump through hoops for you. Also tell them that you don't feel they value you as a customer. That works well 2.

voodoo71 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i meant pearl dang
    sure type !

blackharleymike no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2568EF6D
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo71 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i am on my 3rd pezel in a 90 day time. Tell them you are not renewing your contract and they will jump through hoops for you. Also tell them that you don't feel they value you as a customer. That works well 2.
    I thought to ask you, were i can get this new bb PEZEL

bobbo7915 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2435AF29
    my old pearl 8100 did the same thing (except for the broken usb port) it started doing this last year so i upgraded to a curve. funny thing is i found the pearl in my desk the other day, charged it for an hour and now it is fine....no weird issues with it going haywire, maybe something happens with the firmware or memory and letting it sit for so long clears out the memory enough, who knows.