Has Any One Else Had This Problem? Basically When Some One Rings You It Does ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ms_blackberry no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25oc8a1c

Question My Curve Does Not Ring!!

Advertisement

Has Any One Else Had This Problem?
    Basically When Some One Rings You It Does Not Ring Or Vibrate And It Shows No Sign That Any One Has Rung. There Are No Missed Calls Loged Or Any Thing Else.
    The Person Calling Gets A Normal Ringing Tone Before It Goes Onto The Answer Phone.
    I Have Tried Changing Profiles And Selecting A Different Ringing Tone But That Does Not Work. I Have To Take The Battery Out And Re Start It, Trouble Is You Have No Idea When It Is Going To Happen.

Please Help!!

shakuyi no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    2425A121

Re: My Curve Does Not Ring!!

try using back up and restore in desktop manager

Sprung no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304D032C

Ive had that happen once or twice as I think of it. I was getting a few mystery voicemails, with no record of a call.Always seemed to happen when it was in the holster, so I wasnt sure if I just had that persons tone muted.

Maybe I'm NOT crazy... although the voices disagree

Brian
    NEW STORM on VZW, OLD: 8310 ,8300, 7130E

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Are you on ATT? This happens to me every so often and can be explained for a couple reasons:
    you may be in a poor signal area, so the call goes straight to voice mail on your end, although the
    caller hears the full number of rings. You will not see any missed call, just get a voice mail. I think it may also have something to do with your signal from the server.
    OR if on ATT, you also have the option to SEND a voicemail, thus
    you would not get a call or missed call, just a voice mail. I use this option once in a while so as not to disturb someone who I know is in a meeting or at work, etc.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

ms_blackberry no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25oc8a1c

Quote Originally Posted by lavagirl669
    Are you on ATT? This happens to me every so often and can be explained for a couple reasons:
    you may be in a poor signal area, so the call goes straight to voice mail on your end, although the
    caller hears the full number of rings. You will not see any missed call, just get a voice mail. I think it may also have something to do with your signal from the server.
    OR if on ATT, you also have the option to SEND a voicemail, thus
    you would not get a call or missed call, just a voice mail. I use this option once in a while so as not to disturb someone who I know is in a meeting or at work, etc.
    NO IM ON VODAFONE UK, THE NETWORK SAID IT MAY BE DUE TO MY SIM CARD NOT UPDATING CORRECTLY-THEY ARE SENDING ME A NEW ONE, ALSO I HAVE JUST UPDATED THE HANDSET'S SOFTWARE, BUT IM A BIT RELUCTANT TO USE IT IN CASE IT DOES IT AGAIN. IM GOING TO PUT A SPARE SIM CARD IN IT AS A SORT OF A TEST.........I WILL POST A THREAD WITH THE RESULTS.