I've power cycled, did a clean format and installed 4.3 sprints official version. Nothing works. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

privax no está en línea Stack level 3

my camera doesnt work even with 4.3

Advertisement

I've power cycled, did a clean format and installed 4.3 sprints official version.

Nothing works. It just goes to a white screen after I take the picture.

Phones less than 30 days old but sprint said a sprint tech has to make the final decision? Even if he could somehow fix it why would I want the same phone? Am I wrong? If its less than 30 days I won't accept anything but an exchange.. Plus its got two small scratches so its more of a reason to exchange it out...

whiloh no está en línea Stack level 1
    sounds like to camera chip is bad on teh phone if you have reinstalled to os and it is still happening. I would take it in and have it looked at, the store will most likely replace the device.

It was working fine up untill maybe the other day when I finally noticed. The video camera works fine.

If I try saving the pics to the memory card the screen turns white and eventually goes back to the cameras main menu.. If I choose to save it to the device memory the screen turns white and you get an hour glass and you have to power cycle it.

imafireman641 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had the same problem when I had my pearl and after 2 hours on the phone with tech support,the conclusion was to switch out to a new phone.now I have a 8330 and haven't had the problem as of yet.I would switch yours out,cause the problem is not gonna stop. Good luck.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Yeah -- I'm just hoping theres no problem having the phone exchanged since I purchased it at Sprint.com and no longer have the packing slip. The store said all I needed was to bring the phone with everything that came with it to the store and have a technican look at it first.. but I don't know what he/she would be able to do.

I've already tried power cycling, removing the memory card, changing almost every option on the camera, wiping the handheld and re-installing the o/s so i don't think theres anything else to do.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    I don't think there is anything else to do if you reinstalled the device software. Sounds like a hardware problem to me. Seems they should be able to look up the order from the store, someone should have a record of your order.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~