Ok, so I've been with tmobile for 3 years after getting it in the face ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Hgainiac no está en línea Stack level 1

My 8320 experience and concerns.

Advertisement

Ok, so I've been with tmobile for 3 years after getting it in the face from Verizon years back....lol.
    I went from the razr to a Pearl to the Curve, and I've never been happier in terms of wifi, accesibility, customer service, etc.

To be frank, I HATE making waves or problems in store for the customer service folks, rather figure it out on my own or sometimes settle for whatever works and adjust, but sometimes you gotta break
    b@!!s.... Previously I'd gone back twice to get a Pearl that worked properly, but here I am, AGAIN, after my new Curve acquision, back at my local tmobile, (centereach, ny) for the THIRD Curve! Ive gotta say, I LOVE this phone. the Curve finally gives me all I want. But, maybe?, the processors' taxed to the max? maybe its Tmobiles connectivity, I dunno. The reason I say this.... phone 1, wouldnt properly connect AT ALL to my h700, brought it back in an my rep found the same sitch, changed it out for a new phone. ( we concluded it wasnt the b-tooth) 3 days later after goin thru hell, phone 2, would turn off randomly and then on occasion deny me connect on outgoing calls an hit me with 'radio connection' error message, ( ckd the tmobile site, was within a strong connection area) and the phone showed 4-5 bars...Go figure... After ckng with the Customer Care rep to insure I had connection, we assumed it must be in the phone. Went back 2day, p/u the THIRD Curve, an so far, so good... ran thru all parameters, no problems, wifi, Btooth, actually all apps seem 2 actually b running quicker than the last 2 units...I often wonder how many times its simply a bad processor within the unit, and for what its worth, if you make a pest of yourself you can FINALLY wind up with a properly running system. I dig this toy to death, but how many of them actually go out INCORRECT, or not up to spec, and customers wind up with a hateful reason to make the retailers life a hell until they get a WORKING unit?? Not 4 nuthin, my tmobile customer svc. reps at the Centereach store were great. Just wanted to give a plug here where its deserved...
    My rant has ended... You may go in peace....

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: My 8320 experience and concerns.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Maybe I'm lucky, but I've never had a problem with any BB I or my hubby have had.

Hgainiac no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by melissaox View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Maybe I'm lucky, but I've never had a problem with any BB I or my hubby have had.

Yeah, well, sometimes its easier to get rid of a husband than to get your phone company to work with you on a tech problem...lolfof! I'm only concerned how many pieces go out, Unchecked, so to speak.. My current Curve is killin, wifi, browsing, calls, in terms of speed an accesibility, its actually smackin the crap out of my Pearl, which I didnt think was possible, by contrast, in light of the screwy Curves I've had lately... I DO thoroughly dig this phone...Only reason I posted is just in case anyone else dealing with tmobile was having similar Curve issues... (never had a problem, EVER, in the past with the company itself.) Just hopeful it was me, locally, and nowhere else....

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967

Whoa, seems like you have it bad with your bb. I feel bad for you man...I have never experienced any of those symptoms. I am glad that you have gotten something that is finally sufficient for you and isn't giving you too much drama.