long story short, my berry got a lil wet n now the whole thing is ... BlackBerry Curve forum

musiklovrboi no está en línea Stack level 2

my 8310 stopped working please help.

Advertisement

long story short, my berry got a lil wet n now the whole thing is acting very whacked. I push 1 button and other symbols pop up.

im considering getting the 8320 just cuz its blue.

i love my 8310 and if it starts to work then I wont buy a new one BUT IF i have to buy a new one, how much should a 8320 or a 8310 cost?

im with att.

also I NEED GPS!!!

someone said the 8320 has none.

im confused and cranky over all of this.

please help me.

thank youuuu!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    The 8320 does NOT have GPS. It only has WiFi.

You will need to get a 8310

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    first off... your berry might still have moisture inside... if you pop the battery and let it dry for some time... it may start working again...

i read in another thread that if you wrap it in a paper towel and then put it in a bucket of rice for a few days, it'll absorb the moisture out of it... and that might just fix your berry...

best way to check prices for an 8310 or 8320 would be to go on ebay and see what the powersellers are selling them for (i say powersellers because that reduces your chances of getting stuck with a lemon)...

also another great option is to check through the threads right here on pinstack... there are many members that want to either sell or trade their devices, and you may just find yourself a great deal here...

good luck...
    i see RED...

musiklovrboi no está en línea Stack level 2
    ok so i will need an 8310 like the 1 i have.

since I need it NOW Im going to hav to buy from an att store, how much should I expect to pay?

ofcourse id much rathr my berry work so i will wait til tomorrow to see what happens

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Retail you're looking at 350 without a contract extention. With one it could be as low as 100 depending on your ability to upgrade.

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Check Craigslist over ebay especially if you live in a metro area. You will find good price comparisons and can check it out in person before you buy. Its a lot quicker than ebay and usually cheaper. You should be able to get an 8310 in decent shape for 130-200 on there. Weekends are always best for the largest selection.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    oh yea, and you can just walk over, try it out and buy it on the spot...
    i see RED...

blakeyates no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Take the battery out and let your phone sit in some rice it sounds weird but it works! The rice will dry the phone out just don't use a hair dryer it can mess things up...hope this helps
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~