I have tried searching for the rightr answer and am getting more confused. I recently ... BlackBerry Curve forum

gordo8 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2405C793

my 8300 and outlook 2003

Advertisement

I have tried searching for the rightr answer and am getting more confused. I recently killed my BB 8300. with the help of a number of Pinstackers I revived it to where I can make calls enter stuff in my BB, but now my , hopefully final problem. I am trying to sync. and it says there are no apps to configure. I go to configure sync and microsoft office is not in the drop down. only office express and some others. I am not sure what to do???

gordo8

c3po25 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    212D4E69

Re: my 8300 and outlook 2003

Quote Originally Posted by gordo8 View Post
    I have tried searching for the rightr answer and am getting more confused. I recently killed my BB 8300. with the help of a number of Pinstackers I revived it to where I can make calls enter stuff in my BB, but now my , hopefully final problem. I am trying to sync. and it says there are no apps to configure. I go to configure sync and microsoft office is not in the drop down. only office express and some others. I am not sure what to do???

gordo8

when you have the BB connected you need to configure the apps that you would like to sync first and also determine how you like to sync them....once that's done you can sync your device. Open desktop, connect your BB, go to synchronize, then go to configuration....that should take care of your problem. let me know if you need more help

PIN/ID
    2405C793

I understand, but office outlook is not an option on the drop down menu. there is outlook express, lotus notes, act and a few others, but not the one I need. thanks for ytiou help so far

gordo8

jayfreeman no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have experienced this and downgraded my desktop manager to 2.2 - this version showed Outlook for me.good luck

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Do you have Outlook on your PC and not Outlook express? What version is your Outlook?

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

PIN/ID
    2405C793

I have outlook office, I got it figured out, thanks to everyone for all their help.

I think I have one last question,

now I cannot find my browzers. media nest and BB

where did they go?

Mizzou no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20E22C7E

How did you figure it out? Just in case someone has the same problem and may find this thread. I am interested since I like to play with things and could see myself messing something like syncing up.

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

try resending your service books to get the browsers.