I first purchased my 8320 on its release date last year. I used my Employee ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Diceone208 no está en línea Stack level 2

My 2nd 8320

Advertisement

I first purchased my 8320 on its release date last year. I used my Employee Discount through T Mo and I fell in love with it... A year has passed, and I just purchased ANOTHER 8320, I had the option of the G1, and a few other phones T Mo is releasing in the coming weeks, but I stuck with my curve.

I have updated to the 4.5 OS, and I'm pretty impressed by it. I like the address book layout more, the way it's spaced out, the video is OK, not as good as the still images, but its still workable, I dont really need a voice recorder, but its nice to know its there... All In all with the new OS, the phone seems to operate quite smoothly.

Vlingo works pretty well, Opera Mini is fantastic as a web browser (Spanks the BB Browser), and google maps with Street view is really cool as well.

I went through G1 Training this week at my call center, and almost everything the G1 is capable of, the 8320 can do as well. When everyone was oooohh-ing and aaahhhh-ing over street view... I pulled it up on my curve and did the same thing using my track ball. haha.

Its been a fantastic phone for me, and if anyone who reads this is wondering if they should get an 8320... the answer is yes.

poetic_stud no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215a5bb1
    when is the javelin coming out thats what i want...... i have the curve already time for a new phone
    rooted mt3g! gtalk me androidn3rd...looking to flash more roms the best ones of course who knows of any?

poetic_stud no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215a5bb1
    welcome too pinstack
    rooted mt3g! gtalk me androidn3rd...looking to flash more roms the best ones of course who knows of any?