Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Oscarfs, I agree with what you said. However, I only started this thread to see ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bayzbol44 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Re: Must Haves for Curve?

Advertisement

Oscarfs, I agree with what you said. However, I only started this thread to see if I can save some $$$ by asking some people for some advice based on their experience. It will save me some heartache later on.

I just ordered BSE also. Thanks.

PIN/ID

What is the website for Today Plus. I googled it and did not find it.

SuzieCreamPuff no está en línea Stack level 2

Cool ideas on the cases. Me personally, I just shelled out $10 at the tmobile store for a clear hardcase and it has been a lifesaver. And if the screen protector gets too scratched up then I don't feel guilty spending the money to replace it in 6months

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jikdoc no está en línea Stack level 2

today+

on your blackberry browser go to: mobile.blackberry.com
    you'll see links for themes, check out today+ and scribble

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1

bayzbol44,
    Sorry I have been MIA for a few days but, glad to see the other stackers helping you out.
    So it appears that you want to use your curve for basically everything.
    The BSE full body kit will not only protect your screen but will also give significant protections for rubbing and scarring. However, it is not a replacement to a case. It's simply a micro layer of permeable film on steroids that really comes in handy. I haven't found a case yet that you can't purchase in addition to the BSE full body kit. Its literally that thin.

For headphones, only ones that specifically designed for phones will be able to answer/end and allow you to speak during calls. Any standard headphones will work just fine for listening to music/movies but, once a call comes you will have to use the handset. As for the pair in the link i posted earlier, I just want to give you fair warning: I personally haven't used them. They seem to be getting great reviews but, i can't personally vouch for them.

Anything else, just ask away.
    :)

mrmoe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

4GB SD a must have,

Apps: Jmirc, MidpSSH, Gmail, Yahoo, Facebook, Wiki, Viigo + iSkoot if you Skype.

And make sure you walk with a Bad *** Strut.
    Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.
    | The DarkSide of PinStack | FAQ | Downloads |

PIN/ID

Thanks all. I got it last night. I love it so far, except all of my Contacts info did not transfer over. :-(

BerrySmartUser no está en línea Stack level 3
    I scored a clear case with holster from my local wireless store. It's made by a company called Speck.

I like this case / holster combo because it has many functions including protecting the screen from scratches and fingerprints which I hate. The price is right too at $24.95.

howiet4702 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AAA6BE
    I just got that case as well this morning. However, it was only 9.99 at my local t-mobile store. It is a great case for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by dantek View Post
    I scored a clear case with holster from my local wireless store. It's made by a company called Speck.

I like this case / holster combo because it has many functions including protecting the screen from scratches and fingerprints which I hate. The price is right too at $24.95.

kosin no está en línea Stack level 2
    I've had that clear case from t-mobile but hated it, especially that it didn't fit well my phone and the screen wasn't sharp... now I'm using the rubberized hard case from seidio http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=785 paired with holster http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=810

the nice thing about the holster is that it has a magnet "sensor" so you can setup your phone differently when in holster or when out, for example when I put my phone into the holster it automatically end the call and locks the keyboard, when in holster it only vibrates, when out of holster it rings etc.
    I love it

sh6ne no está en línea Stack level 1
    just got a curve... used to have a pearl. can I use the same car charger for the curve that I used for the pearl?

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ well let's see here...for any blackberry user, this is what I would say:

Skin/case - I personally do not like having bulk on my bb, but I still would like something protecting it. I don't like sticker skin shields, there annoying. However, I really do like my blackberry rubber skin that I got from blackberry.com. It doesn't add too much bulk onto the phone, but it still gives that all around coverage.

Accessories - I am not much into bluetooth headsets, cases, or anything else really (I don't need it.) So, I couldn't help you there.

Applications - if your an avid chatter, I would really reccomend jivetalk, it's amazing! It's worth every penny. Google maps is another crucial necessity, as well as, blackberry 411 (it really saves you the fee for using "operator").

Themes - For themes, I really reccomend *********, pinstack, mobile41, and cherrichiodo.

Hopefully all this information gives you a good basis onto which, you can customize your perfect berry

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Im with kosin here, the hard rubberized case from Siedio is hard to beat, looks and protection. Hayden posted some pics of it in burgandy, that sold me. A little pricey, $29.95, but hey you've got a $400 phone so why spare a little added expense?

champ76 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hey,first off you guys are amazing. I'm knew to blackberry nation and I need super help everything you guys have suggested to others I've tried and my tmo 8320 will not download are will not connect.

theroadkill no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    UponRqst
    Quote Originally Posted by sh6ne View Post
    just got a curve... used to have a pearl. can I use the same car charger for the curve that I used for the pearl?
    Yes you can :-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast