Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I get a little noise out of the jack...even when music isnt playing there's a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

keroppilee no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Music player sound quality

Advertisement

I get a little noise out of the jack...even when music isnt playing there's a little high pitch whine

DonGato no está en línea Stack level 3

Well, I was impressed by the sound quality of the Curve and I know other two friends that were impressed as well. Of course, the speaker won't do any justice, you have to use good quality headphones. I use a Sony ones I like a lot and I can't ask more from the Curve.

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Great sound quality on my Curve. No more ipod for me!

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

I think the sound quality is pretty good. An EQ would help a lot though. Using the built in speaker isn't that great unless you take the battery cover off, the it sounds much better.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

samcheezay no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20972A34

hey can i get your ipod then? =p

rans0m00 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241EFA65

Screaming highs and thumping bass.... The curve delivers neither... Could have sworn I bought this for other reasons though... Anyways would really enjoy having an eq on it also... Use a Creative Labs Zen V Plus for mp3's and the curve does not come close.... Maybe in the future they will make the sound a lil better (through headphones) then I will only have to carry my berry.... The thoughts of having free pockets excite me...
    Jon

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

hmmm...seems to me that a lot of people here are comparing apples to oranges...remember people that this is a phone first and for most...second it's a computer (BIS/BES and all IMs) and third it's a multi media player...remember that RIM started out as a "SMART PHONE" company (mostly dedicated to corps but has been building their retail consumer base by leaps and bounds)...so let's not bash the music quality playback that the curve offers especially if you're ripping cds or downloading content that is anything less than 256kb/sec because of course you're gonna feel jipped...it's not an ipod! anyways it's a great device and WAY better than the iphone...so if you want superior audio playback and less "SMART PHONE" capabilities then get an iphone! otherwise the BB 8300 is the best thing for cellies since sliced bread!

Tate002 no está en línea Stack level 3

Very Well Put, Magellan! I will say sound all by itself was better with the bb8800. This reason is, it had two speakers. That makes quite a difference.

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

With the right headphones, the sound quality rivals and blows away some of the other MP3 players I have used and heard. With my noise cancelling wired sony headphones the sound is incredible. Must comapre when using the same headphones, as this is like comparing amplifier sound quality by hooking one up to a set of Krell monitors and the other to a set of cheap Kenwoods andthen comparing the sounds. At least make equal comparisons across the board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12