I have the 8300 with a 4gb memory card. I just loaded a bunch of ... BlackBerry Curve forum

indo72 no está en línea Stack level 1

Music not showing up on my curve...

Advertisement

I have the 8300 with a 4gb memory card. I just loaded a bunch of albums using the media manager. When my phone is hooked up to the computer as a mass storage device I can see all the albums, but when I look in my music folder on my phone about half the albums are missing. Any ideas?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Music not showing up on my curve...

i personally don't care for the roxio media manager. is it syncing with the bb when you plug it in? i know if i have DM and WMedia player running at the same time and plug my bb in, it auto syncs the music...

i tend to use the bb/media card as a flash drive, plug in the bb as mass storage mode and drag/drop my music in there...

DavidE no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Music not showing up on my curve...

Quote Originally Posted by indo72
    when I look in my music folder on my phone about half the albums are missing. Any ideas?
    I've had the same problem with my 8320 when manually copying over music files.

Each time you add something, it has to rebuild the listing. It can take some time for it to fill in. Let it sit for a few minutes, and you should start to see more of the albums pop in -- one by one. Once they're all in, they should stay that way until you make another change.