man guys im like addicted to finding out new things about my 8320. its just ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ajasso2 no está en línea Stack level 1

Music For 8320

Advertisement

man guys im like addicted to finding out new things about my 8320. its just that its time consuming. i ran into a problem i got my desktop manager and im tryin to transfer music , mp3, from my computer to bb, but it says theres no space (i transfer pic successfully). i only have like 8 pics and nothing else. i delete the video it came with too to have more space. im using roxio. any suggestions? i dont have a memory card, just the device memory. oh the song is 4.7 MB

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Music For 8320

Ajasso2, I'm pretty sure you'll need a microSD card in order to store the mp3's to your 8320. Once you get a MicroSD card, make sure you set Media Card Support and Mass Storage Mode to On in the settings and you can drag and drop them via USB from your computer.

ajasso2 no está en línea Stack level 1

crap!!! i thought i didnt need a card. oh well thanks alot

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

There are some pretty good deals out there for 2 GB cards. I'd certainly recommend the small investment.

chsguyi69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215B74E3

watch Office Depot. One of twice a month they run a sale on 2 gig mini for $19.99. That's what I bought to replace my one gig card. So far its the best local deal I came across. The one gig cards work fine to and have got pretty cheap