Hello Folks, I am new to this Blackberry business. I have always been a palm ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ishmot no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241dcd5a

Question Multiple Message Delete

Advertisement

Hello Folks, I am new to this Blackberry business. I have always been a palm guy and am just trying out something new. One thing that I have found very frustrating is the inability to do a quick multiple delete of emails, Messages, etc. Is there a way to do this? It is way to frustrating to have to go into each seperate email to have to delete it.... I'd like to be able to see something in the summary list and just delete it from there. Is there a way?

thanks,

jared

PIN/ID

Re: Multiple Message Delete

hold the caps key and scroll to select the message you want to delete

soctechnologist no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask

I've found the easiest way to do quick deletes in the list view is just to press the "del" hard key, it will delete from the list view without having to open the message. You can also hold the caps key and use the scroll wheel to highlight multiple messages and then use the "del" key to delete. Hope that helps.

Hatebreeder no está en línea Stack level 2

I just highlight the day in the message list, press menu and select delete prior, it will delete your whole box or prior days.