Weird issue - not sure where the problem lies (theme,HH,etc). I am running TM Curve ... BlackBerry Curve forum

basic no está en línea Stack level 2

Multiple Calendars - Today Themes Calendar Preview Issue

Advertisement

Weird issue - not sure where the problem lies (theme,HH,etc). I am running TM Curve with 4.5HH with 4.6 DTM using a Today theme (doesn't matter which since they - Today themes- all have the same problem).

I have 2 calendars- one for business use (accompanied by an business email) and another calendar for personal use (largely driven by appts set via my gmail account).

On the Calendar preview it will only show upcoming appts for one of these two calendars but not both. For example, if I have 2 appts on a day (say the next day) - 1 personal and one business, my calendar will show only one of those appts in the upcoming events calendar. (and no this is not an issue of number appts - it doesn't matter how many - these two appts could be the only two appts I have coming up.)

I am (pretty) sure this is a setup issue but if it is I cannot find out where - I have scoured the HH for a setting.

any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Deleting and readding the appts may help. I'm sure someone else with more experience will be along with further assistance. Good luck. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

1pdanut no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have the same issue on my sprint 8330! Frustrating. I have 5 email addys and now I make sure I'm using the designated "default" email address to make appts. That seems to work.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

basic no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by 1pdanut View Post
    I have the same issue on my sprint 8330! Frustrating. I have 5 email addys and now I make sure I'm using the designated "default" email address to make appts. That seems to work.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks - at least I am not the only one. I tried this for a while - tried to funnel all appts thru my default - unfortunately, the "flaw" in this approach is appt requests that go to the different emails (other than the default email)...pretty goofy I think...oh well....

PicassoLSUS no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A3371F
    Not to rehash and older thread, but.....well, this is a big PITA for me....does anyone have any solutions for this? Or, workaround that don't require entries to be re entered in the calendar? Thanks!

Derek