What is the best but absolutely free MSN instant messenger for the Blackberry curve? I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803

msn messenger

Advertisement

What is the best but absolutely free MSN instant messenger for the Blackberry curve? I am currenly using Ramble and its awesome simple but does the job. I am looking for something like ramble but that will log me into MSN instant messenger!!! THANKS!!!

nelsong no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: msn messenger

Since you are on T-Mobile you can get away using the default MSN client from RIM.

www.blackberry.com/livemessenger

nelsong no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Caspan View Post
    Wow I think this is the 5th thread on MSN in the last week. People love MSN way too much.
    And if you go and do the search you'll find the information repeating itself countless times. I guess it's easier to just ask again and again.

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803

Oh well I'm sorry bout all this. I would use the built in msn but they charge per text message. And in response to whoever said people love msn way too much....its not that I love it its that that's what the people I need to contact use!!!!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ believe it or not up until my computer crapped out, I lived off the msn website, messenger included. I do have IM+ but haven't opened it in like 3 weeks! Guess I don't need msn that much?