I have a Curve with 4g SD Card. BB user for 1 year. PPC user ... BlackBerry Curve forum

BRGFATHER no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249EF5E7

MS Excel-Word Files on SD card to view later

Advertisement

I have a Curve with 4g SD Card. BB user for 1 year. PPC user for years.

The benefits of instant email out weighs the benefits of MS Mobile but is there a way to copy excel-word files to a folder on SD card and veiw later on the BB? Instead of sending yourself an email and saving it under saved emails. Maybe someting like file explorer on the PPC.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

GK

pdclarke no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: MS Excel-Word Files on SD card to view later

I'm not sure if this will help you, but I wanted a way to create, edit and store MS Office documents on my BB 8830, so I discovered the program eOffice by DynoPlex. Once installed, a file/folder structure created so that I could manage files. I should mention that this is for Windows. I have not found a Mac equivalent. I'm waiting for DataViz to release Documents To Go for BlackBerry later this year. Hopefully, there will be support for Mac customers.
    Last edited by pdclarke; 08-08-2007 at 01:41 PM.

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

Re: MS Excel-Word Files on SD card to view later

I use the Media Manager that's part of the Desktop Manager to load files I need to carry onto my SD card. If you open the Media Manager on the BB, you'll be able to see the files there, but not view them. One quick way to view them is to create a new message, and attach the document to it. Then, you can open it from the document.