I've got a Blackberry Curve 8320 and I was doing an update on blackberry desktop ... BlackBerry Curve forum

franceds no está en línea Stack level 1

Mr Blackberry 8320 wont turn on????

Advertisement

I've got a Blackberry Curve 8320 and I was doing an update on blackberry desktop manager then suddenly my usb came off and some error came and whever I try to turn on my blackberry the red light keeps blinking and whever I plug my usb to the computer it comes as unkown device. Is my blackberry completely dead? Btw I can't connect it to the computer and I've tried pulling out the battery.
    Can somebody help me please?
    Thank you
    btw im from the uk and I have tried pulling out the battery and putting it back in numerous times and also the charging and taking out the battery then turnin on all didn't work.
    THE STUPID LIGHT KEEPS FLASHING!!!!
    Anyone know how to fix this?

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Download BBSAK plug in device and if you can get any kind of connection reset to factory default, try plugging in and opening up Desktop Manager when it doesn't recognize the device pull the battery with it plugged in and try loading your OS with the battery out. If this works put your battery back in during the restore being careful not to unplug

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

franceds no está en línea Stack level 1
    But the problem is that when I plug my usb it does not recognize the device so how am I meant to use BBSAK? I sthere any other way because my phone can't be recognised on the pc.
    Last edited by franceds; 09-09-2011 at 11:54 AM.