Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I enjoyed each Curve 83xx version I owned, from the very first 8300, to the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

I enjoyed each Curve 83xx version I owned, from the very first 8300, to the 8310 & 8320. These were, and are, the best of the available models at the time. From day one until 16 months later I continued to use mine as my main smartphone, even though I have many other choices. I will also say that even now I still think they are fantastic. So much so, that I truly did not think the Bold would be significantly better in the keyboard department. Especially since I rated the 83xx keyboards the best of any.
    Now however I have had a complete change of mind. The Bolds keyboard is spacious, fast, has precise tactile feedback & is very comfortable. When I use my 8310 now (they are both on their own lines & active) I find the keyboard quite cramped. Still a good, but no longer "great" keyboard as the Bold has raised the bar much higher. In addition the large hi-res display has me spoiled. Yes I know the new Curve has an even higher resolution, but there is a point where that extra resolution only returns a small improvement over the already stellar Bold.

Then we have size. Where initially I wondered about carrying the larger Bold, any concern has evaporated as the pros outweigh the cons by a very wide margin. There is simply no substitute in my opinion for the outstanding ergonomics of the Bold. Even from a price standpoint I feel the Bold is priced right and provides value.

Speaking strictly for myself I rate the Bold as the very best smartphone presently available. Quite candidly I don't see that changing anytime soon. The Bold is comprised of the best feature set of any. Finally a very important contributor to an excellent Bold experience is the Seidio Innocase Skin I have on mine. It turns the naked Bold, which for me is a bit slippery to hold (due to the silver surround) into a very confident secure feeling hand hold. Since it's a bit thicker than the BlackBerry brand skin, its a better, more snug fit. And the other bonus is it turns the device into a BlackBerry that I can use one handed when I wish. If I sound enthused about my Bold it's because I am!

~via BoldBerry #6 (

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    I'm putting my Bold up for sale, and using my Curve (or iPhone I might get) until the Jav comes out! I love the Bold but I don't need the 3G, and PERSONALLY I prefer the tighter keyboard on the Curve series. For me, a smaller keyboard = less distance my thumbs have to travel = faster typing!

Not gonna lie though, the "softness" and smoothness of the Bold keyboard is pretty awesome. Gonna miss that, but both are like home for me now.

You both have good points and again the only reason i decided to go with the Javelin is because of the design, the lock key (i use it a LOT), and the 3.2mp camera which i find myself using for work as i dont need to have a camera anymore when i need a picture checked out for a press release or whatever else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12