Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Finally got my 8900 setup two weeks after i got it lol. Xmas season was ... BlackBerry Curve forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Moving to my 8900

Advertisement

Finally got my 8900 setup two weeks after i got it lol. Xmas season was incredibly busy for me so i didnt have time to switch devices as the Storm has been flawless in every way anyways.
    I updated my signature with my PIN for the 8900, and I will do a device switch so everybody thats already on my list youll be automatically updated but everyone else, please use the 8900 PIN from now on.

Ive played with it a couple times but havent handled it as a everyday device yet weve been staring at each other for two weeks lol. EXCITED !!

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Finally got my 8900 setup two weeks after i got it lol. Xmas season was incredibly busy for me so i didnt have time to switch devices as the Storm has been flawless in every way anyways.
    I updated my signature with my PIN for the 8900, and I will do a device switch so everybody thats already on my list youll be automatically updated but everyone else, please use the 8900 PIN from now on.

Ive played with it a couple times but havent handled it as a everyday device yet weve been staring at each other for two weeks lol. EXCITED !!
    Good luck with the switch !!!
    Now... if you love the storm so much... why are you going to make the switch? Just to play and see how it works... or you need a 3rd device on your belt?

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Soooooo.. How are you liking it?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Browser is amazing !! Definitely not like the Bold was !!
    And yeah just to test drive it. The 8900 and the storm are my two favorite !
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    Browser is amazing !! Definitely not like the Bold was !!
    And yeah just to test drive it. The 8900 and the storm are my two favorite !
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Be specific now. Few of us have had the Bold and the storm and the 8900, so let us know the pros/cons that you come across.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

I would definitely like to know your impressions on the 8900 vs the 9000. Review in a week?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I actually wrote something about all 4 blackberrys.
    Let me find the link ...
    But sure ill write a little more hands on review about the 8900 in a week as I dont think you can speak of a device until youve actually used it on a daily basis.

Looking forward to it.. Although I'm getting it when it arrives for Tmo either way. I just need to hear that it's better than the Bold!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Its not better. At this point i dont find ANY BB superior to any other BB on the market (next gen wise). I think theyre all different and all excel on a point that the others dont.
    I just PREFER the Javelin over the Bold because of the design, size, lock key and RAM. Screen is better but the Bold's screen is still RIDICULOUS

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Its not better. At this point i dont find ANY BB superior to any other BB on the market (next gen wise). I think theyre all different and all excel on a point that the others dont.
    Well said!

I could not agree more. As long as your new smartphone says "BlackBerry" on it, you have the finest of all smartphones!

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    How is the keyboard compared to the Bold? Is it like the old Curve keyboard where the keys shift?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    The keyboard is like the curve - the keys do shift but this time they are all linked under the faceplate which helps your travelling. I must say tho the Bold's keyboard is still the best I've ever used. This one is definitely amazing and comfortable but the bolds is just perfect. This is what I lose for wanting a nicer design and the other improvements. 124mb file free on the curve 8900 after 9 hours ? Can't beat that ! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    Good to know.

I don't think I can give up the 3G and the amazing Keyboard from the Bold.

I do wish the Bold had the Memory and the trackball of the Javelin.

I prefer the Curve keyboard over the Bold's, but I'm getting used to the Bold's more and more each day..

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Youll miss the Bold's ssnxp ... you will.
    I used to be a Curve owner, got the Bold fell in LOVE with the keyboard and now back to the Curve series, i like the keyboard but miss the Bold's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast