Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Everyone rates the qwerty keys and i agree but when using my laptop but and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822

Re: moving from pearl to curve

Advertisement

Everyone rates the qwerty keys and i agree but when using my laptop but and needless to say this is a personal choice, i think that suretype is great when on the blackberry. Afterall when do you use the blackberry? when your moving around. So you need something that you can use with one thumb and will prodict what your about to type.
    As far as i'm concerned, the Pearl is an incredable blackberry, small,light,fits easy in your pocket and looks well great!
    I have several friends around the world that started with the Pearl then moved to the 88xx or the 83xx and rave about them but get that feeling that it due to them having that blackberry!?
    I'm from the UK and they have now released the 8120. I've got a business contract and intend to get both the Curve and 8120 but in my hart believe that i'll love the 8120 more.
    Don't get me wrong, i want to try the Curve and may change my thoughts but love the size and power of the Pearl

bwag717 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A0A931

is your 8120 high speed stuart? or is that the GPS version?

PIN/ID
    256c5822

Bwag 8120 is a wifi version that runs on edge well over here lol
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    24A0A931

we've heard that we're getting a 3G pearl but i'm impatient.

PIN/ID
    256c5822

Bwag I've tried 3G on another phone and wasn't impressed. I find edge (well here)faster for wap connection and as far as video calls well it doesn't float my boat. Again just not impressed.

PIN/ID
    24A0A931

i just want to be able to send an email/text/pix while on a call. that's probably the only reason i'd like the 3G. and some of the video features that ATT offers here is pretty good.

PIN/ID
    256c5822

Bwag. I thought you got that with edge? I've been on a call and received emails. Can't remember but are sure that I sent mail whilst on the phone. I'll haveto try it again.

TheBaconKing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317C8909

I don't see why people say the curve is a superior phone than the pearl. I have a 8130 pearl and it has everything the curve has except for the keypad.

PIN/ID
    256c5822

TheBaconKing i SO AGREE!!!! I really do not understand why the Curve is seen as a better Blackberry than the Pearl. Ive got 2- Pearls (8100) 1-7130g my provider is offering the 8120 which im thinking of getting. The only thing that is putting me off is that its blue. i know that everyone seems to have something about qwerty keys but and have an issue with suretype but the comments made about the 71xx range say that they were great!!!
    i think the Pearl is Great!! and the one thing is has on the rest of the range is that it fits in my pocket LOL

PIN/ID
    24A0A931

on att we can't send email and receive/send email with our pearls/curves. i'm already getting ready to go to the curve and get ready to use the qwerty keyboard. ATT is behind in the times with data. we are in 2008 we should be able to send email while in a phone call.

lew2 no está en línea Stack level 2

we should be able to send email while in a phone call

Isn't that taking multitasking a little far?

PIN/ID
    24A0A931

got that right. my email gets sent after I hang up. what a drag. US carriers are holding the tech back til they get a marketing plan together to make some money. at least ATT gave me a crap load off a Curve. i got it for $50 after $100 MIR. Don't know what that converts to in Pounds or Euros.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12