For example, how do i move an attachment from my email that's not a picture ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Tate002 no está en línea Stack level 3

Moving attachment from email to microSD

Advertisement

For example, how do i move an attachment from my email that's not a picture to my microSD card? I want to be able to move my doc. file or xml. file to my card so i can open it under my docs. I know that I can highlight the doc and copy and past to my docs but i can't with excel... Any thoughts?

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Are you running the Docs To GO?

If so you should just be able to "open attachment" and save it from there. However, I know that myself and several others were having issues with Docs to Go. I deleted mine, i didnt' need it and it was taking up memory as a "dead app" that really wasn't working the way that it should be. But if you are running DTG that's how it's SUPPOSED to work.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Yes I'm running dtg but when I open the attatcment it only opens on the net or default and not dtg. It doesn't give me an option to open on dtg. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Did you do their latest upgrade?

It came out about a week ago.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yes

Rafa1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I download all kind of files using opera mini,its so easy and you can store' em on your SD card,even video,music,pdf,pictures,you name it,you can even store slide shows its really cool,because actual official OS 4.2 won't let you store slide shows from e-mail the way they are (you can save pics but no complete slide shows) you can edit them and store' em in different folders,probably this is not new but there's people who doesn't know how to do it,you can even pdf links from a web page and save those documents that you need on your SD card,and with a software like beamberry you can print' em out ,for me this is the best way to do it,and its really practical,I have my resume store on my SD card,so I can apply on line from my curve and send a copy of my resume in PDF format,it looks really professional

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i knew that and it hit me like a pile of bricks. Fwd any attactments to ur gmail account and down load it to ur memory card. How could I be so dumb thanks buddy the day just got better

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i knew that and it hit me like a pile of bricks. Fwd any attactments to ur gmail account and down load it to ur memory card. How could I be so dumb thanks buddy the day just got better