I didn't get much (any) help in the Multimedia area so I thought I'd try ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Blade69 no está en línea Stack level 2

Moved Videos Only Showing 1:29

Advertisement

I didn't get much (any) help in the Multimedia area so I thought I'd try here.

I have some videos I recorded with my Treo saved on my SD card and moved to the SD card for my BB 8330. Problem is, it only show 1:29 of those videos. Some I know for sure were around 10 minutes long. Why does the BB not show the full thing?

They're 3g2. They play just fine on my Treo. But I noticed something. They used to play in full on my computer until I had to reimage it. Now they only play 1:29 on my computer also. Weird. So I played them on my Treo (worked), then took the SD card and put it in a reader and placed it in the USB port and guess what? Only 1:29. Weirder.

Found something else interesting. I downloaded Quicktime on my computer and the vids played just fine. Played the full video length and with sound. Tried to play with Media Player and still the 1:29 limit and no sound. How weird is that. Either way, can't get them to play in full on my BB. Can you download codecs for a BB? What about Quicktime or another video player?

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    if I'm not mistaken 3gp is the video format for bb's. You probably should convert them first. I've searched high and low and didn't find any codecs for bb's. There is a mediaplayer called glass player that plays a few other formats. Free trial, haven't tried it the though.

Blade69 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Anyone else?

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!