There have been several comments about the S9 headphones not working for some people with ... BlackBerry Curve forum

tclaremont no está en línea Stack level 2

Motorola S9 Headphones not working? (SOLUTION)

Advertisement

There have been several comments about the S9 headphones not working for some people with the Curve. Most notably the phone portion works correctly, but no sound from your music player make it to the headphones.

I was having this same issue for the last couple days, and finally solved it by upgrading the Blackberry to version 4.2.2.180.

I downloaded it from the t-mobile website. Once it was done installting (budget an hour) I paired my headphones and immediately everything worked.

Post here if you were/are having the same issue, and let me know if this solves it for you as well.

Last Z no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245fe61a

Re: Motorola S9 Headphones not working? (SOLUTION)

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I have .180 and have never had any problems with my S9 so I know that .180 is flawless with the S9. Time to load the new OS people :-)

jeanralph no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32c8f509
    I agree I believe the problem lies with the out dated OS software my S9's work flawlessly with my 8830 from sprint never had 1 problem

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Re: Motorola S9 Headphones not working? (SOLUTION)

I will try my S9 on my latest OS .184