Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

First Post! I have had the first version of Moto Q and liked it alot. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jsindorf no está en línea Stack level 1

Moto Q user thinking of switch to Curve 8330

Advertisement

First Post!

I have had the first version of Moto Q and liked it alot. I just got the new Moto Qc and it has frozen up on me several times requiring a total restart (wipe out memory and all the work to set it up the way I want it).

I am starting to tire of the Moto Qc and I am considering going to Verizon today and turning it in for a Curve™ 8330.

Can anyone give me a reason to stick with the Moto Qc? Is there any great reason for going as quickly as possible to change to the BB Curve™ 8330?

I use it as my primary phone.
    Also I use it for Gmail.
    I also use it for calendar.
    Occasionally I'll use it to browse the web.

thanks in advance,
    Joe

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    LOL! You've come to the wrong place if you want people to talk you into staying with the Moto, Joe!

I can say without hesitation that once you start using the 8330, you will NEVER want another phone (unless it's another BlackBerry, of course)!

GO MAN GOOOOO!

Roger

I am sooooooooo tired of the stinkin Qc freezing up on me.

Wondering if other people have made the same jump and can assure me it is a good move.

thanks!

Dude, I'm telling you, while I haven't personally owned one, I've played with a Q before. Trust me, you will not regret the switch! The 8330 is an awesome device!

Not to mention the fact that, as a newbie to the BlackBerry world, you have this fabulous forum at your disposal to answer any questions or help with any issues you might have!

Go as fast as you can to your nearest Verizon store! We'll look forward to hearing all your oooo's and aaaaa's upon your return!

JK64 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31BEA254
    GET the Curve!! You won't be sorry.. Bye bye Motorola.. JKvia BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mrjawbones no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    302B6635
    Ditto what RoGro said...I was a Q9m user w/ Windows Mobile 6 and I really liked WM, but I am so glad I switched to the 8330. My Q never really completely froze up on me, at least not to the point where I had to pull the battery, but it was just slow and it would kind of "pause" or freeze up for a few seconds every so often, especially when composing emails. I was a previous BB user back when the 7250 was the new thing so it is really nice to be back in the BB camp! The 8330 really is impressive...you won't regret it!

jeff2jay no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had the verizon Q and had to pull the battery all the time. I made the jump to the curve and haven't looked back. I dont miss the q at all, you can do everything without having to worry about freezing up all the time.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Doooooooooooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt!!!!!

rcd213 no está en línea Stack level 2
    And Verizon lowered its BB prices. The Curve is now $99.99 with a 2 year plan. Via my BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Well, let's see here. Moto Q or Curve. Some how I question the credibility of this poster.

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I was a huge WM user until 8 months ago.....I was anti BB....didn't want the "ball and chain" attached from work....

but 2 days after getting my BB I was hooked...I can honestly say that I will never own another phone other than a BB.....unless....Naw I wont go there...their earnings have shown they will be around in years to come....
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

PENorwood no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    I ha5 the Q prior to my old BB 8820 and it was night and day better! The Curve is even better! Battery life on the Q sucked and the constant battery pull and reset drove me nuts. You will be very pleased with the difference! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Ive used Palm and the Blackjack, but not the Q. Ive had 6 different Blackberries and no device Ive used even compares with the Curve-get it, you will NOT regret it.

I just got the Curve 8330 at lunch time. Now tonight will be spent setting up email and getting comfortable with it.

Goodbye Q.

Hey BerryAdict, there are enough conspiracy theories already... I'm just a guy who wanted to be sure people loved their Curve 8330s before I tossed my old phone away and made the switch to BB for the first time. Thanks to everyone else who helped me make the decision.

Now... I just have to figure out how to get the most out of it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast