Does anyone know where I can find an App or something (preferably free) that has ... BlackBerry Curve forum

smoaky396 no está en línea Stack level 1

Moto GP/AMA superbike updates?

Advertisement

Does anyone know where I can find an App or something (preferably free) that has updates on MotoGP or AMA superbike standings or races?

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by smoaky396 View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find an App or something (preferably free) that has updates on MotoGP or AMA superbike standings or races?
    I use Google Reader for BlackBerry as my RSS client.
    Then I subscribe to SuperBike News to provide the RSS feed.

The link below is to Superbike News, and the Directory that provides all kinds of great feeds.
    http://www.rssfeeds.com/feeds/TVRFM09EUXg=/

I use this link below for MotoGP it's one of the best for race updates.
    www.moto-live.com/motogp/en/

I ride a Ducati 999R Fila SuperBike - Chassis #12
    (yes the real thing, not a replica)

Cheers!

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Thanks Archer! I have been looking for something on this as well.

And a Ducati 999R! Sweeeet!!!! You are a lucky man! I ride a 01 gsxr 750, 99(gsxf)katana 750, and am saving to get a busa if all goes well I will have it by summers end.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerjoe View Post
    Thanks Archer! I have been looking for something on this as well.

And a Ducati 999R! Sweeeet!!!! You are a lucky man! I ride a 01 gsxr 750, 99(gsxf)katana 750, and am saving to get a busa if all goes well I will have it by summers end.
    Glad I could help.

Yeah, I'm an ex-road racer and really enjoy the 999R.

It was obscenely expensive, but really worth it, as it's a factory works bike that had no miles on it when I bought it. They offered it to me at the end of the season, as it was a spare bike, never raced, and the rule changes made it obsolete. It was offered to me first as I have been a long time customer of theirs.

I took some time off, traveled to the Works Shop in Italy to pick it up, where they gave me a tour of the factory. A great experience.

Cheers

Ropes4u no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24641e20
    Viigo or how ever it is spelled. You can pick up the bbc motorsports channel amongst others.

I ride a 999 and soon either multistrada or hypermotard. The Rs retained their value fairly well with the release of the 1098n around here they are still asking 24k. Saddly to say my beloved normal 999 tanked, but I wouldn't trade it for a free 1098. Long lve the 999

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by Ropes4u View Post
    Viigo or how ever it is spelled. You can pick up the bbc motorsports channel amongst others.

I ride a 999 and soon either multistrada or hypermotard. The Rs retained their value fairly well with the release of the 1098n around here they are still asking 24k. Saddly to say my beloved normal 999 tanked, but I wouldn't trade it for a free 1098. Long lve the 999

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I use both Google Reader & Viigo. The only reason I use Google is that it will handle some of the motorsports sites from the UK that Viigo will not. Otherwise I would not be using two readers.

I also have a Multistrada that is heavily modified for street use, and a fun bike. For quick trips to the store, or other all around riding it cannot be beat. Fast, quick, light and maneuverable. A friend and I each bought one. His is Red and mine is Black. We swapped wheels, so now I have a nice color combination of the Black Bike with Red wheels and his is of course the opposite. A great way to accomplish that at no cost. It's the only Ducati I own that's not Red, and that was by choice. heh!

My first 999 was the regular version, that I found in stock at a dealer. I rode that while waiting for a regular 999R that I special ordered from him. When it came in I sold the 999. The regular 999r was a great bike, and at the time I had no idea I would have the opportunity to acquire a Genuine Factory Works Fila SuperBike. It had been only about 4 months since I got the 999R when I got the call from a contact at Ducati offering me the factory bike. I dropped everything, did a wire transfer so as to secure the bike immediately and then went over to pick it up. A fantastic experience. This is one is a permanent addition to my garage. Luckily I live within just 6 miles of the mountains, so it's really a joy to ride in the proper environment, as well as the track days I do with it.

Cheers