Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by che17 So i talked to TMo last night and they resent me ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by che17 View Post
    So i talked to TMo last night and they resent me the service books for MMS, SMS, and Email. Then they had me set up delivery confirmation on the Berry. So now i get a check mark when it sends and a few seconds later it a "D" shows next the the check confirming the delivery.
    But there is still a delay I can just tell because i know who i am talking to and i know how long it takes them to respond. But i am really at a lost as to what to do now. I think that it might be the phone. I am going to try a 83** that was made for TMo. Maybe that will help? I dunno what else to do thought?
    I think that may be a good idea. Get a 8320, a Tmo phone. Besides, 8300's have been discontinued.

che17 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sucks cause i just got this phone like a month ago and i thought that i was getting a good deal lol.... But now it is going to end up costing me then i want to pay for a new one. Blackberrys are big dollars that i don't have!

Thumbs up Update #2

So when i called TMo Blackberry and PDA support they neglected to tell that "TMo was experiencing global sms delays, and that customers will see a delay in how long it takes the message to send" But i called and talked to regular CS and that is what they told me. So i guess i kinda jumped that gun and posted here before talking to TMo. Anyways it looks like the problem is going to fix its self.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by che17 View Post
    So when i called TMo Blackberry and PDA support they neglected to tell that "TMo was experiencing global sms delays, and that customers will see a delay in how long it takes the message to send" But i called and talked to regular CS and that is what they told me. So i guess i kinda jumped that gun and posted here before talking to TMo. Anyways it looks like the problem is going to fix its self.

Wow! just Wow!

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Just glad you found the issue....~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Still isn't getting better! just makes me mad that after all the ppl i have talked to they didn't make mention of it until i had already been on the phone with them for hours resending service books and all that good stuff! Just have to wait and see now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12