Hey guys, New 8330 (Sprint) user here, and I'm running into a really weird issue ... BlackBerry Curve forum

SoundGuyAndy no está en línea Stack level 1

Months and months' worth of events skipped in Today theme

Advertisement

Hey guys,
    New 8330 (Sprint) user here, and I'm running into a really weird issue using various today-style themes (I've seen the issue with every today theme I've tried, most recently the stock BB Dimension Today and a downloaded BB Dimension Today Plus). On the calendar section, it's for some reason showing me the "next" events as two events from next March, skipping past dozens of events between then and now.

Right now, every event in my calendar is untimed, mostly birthdays. They were all synced over from iCal on my Mac via Missing Sync.

Any ideas?

Thneeds no está en línea Stack level 1
    Are they "all day events"? If so, then that's the problem....all day events will not appear in the sneak peeks of calendar events on today themes.

Ah, that's the problem. Yes, most are all day events, the ones showing up for some reason had times set to them, even though they are supposed to be all day. Now to figure that out, but I'm sure that's on the iCal end of things...

Thanks!

Thneeds no está en línea Stack level 1
    You're welcome, glad I could help a bit.

At least it solved the "what the heck is going on?", even if it doesn't get around the Jobs-ish RIM mandate that seems to say, "We wouldn't want to see untimed events in the today screen, so why would anybody else?!" :-/

jbbenson no está en línea Stack level 1
    Put a start and ending time in the events and they will show up. I had that problem too using Outlook and that was the only thing I could figure out to get around it. Makes a mess out of all day events but it is a work around.

Hope that helps -

Carolina Cop

carolinacop