Does anyone have issues with the website after upgradeing to T-Mobiles OS 4.5? Just curious... BlackBerry Curve forum

jaychym no está en línea Stack level 2

mobile.blackberry.com

Advertisement

Does anyone have issues with the website after upgradeing to T-Mobiles OS 4.5? Just curious

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    I did, because I had Pinstack as my webpage, and had mobile.blackberry.com as a bookmark. Everytime I selected it, it took me to this site that had a bunch of literature about BlackBerry. But if you go to bookmarks, links, there is a BlackBerry HELP! link, select that, and it should work.

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    What types of problems are you having?

jaychym no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by moses2628 View Post
    I did, because I had Pinstack as my webpage, and had mobile.blackberry.com as a bookmark. Everytime I selected it, it took me to this site that had a bunch of literature about BlackBerry. But if you go to bookmarks, links, there is a BlackBerry HELP! link, select that, and it should work.
    That problem lol...

BCollins521 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I haven't had a chance to load the TMo 4.5 on my 8320 but I haven't had any problems with the 4.5.0.81 that I'm running

via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

extraducksauce no está en línea Stack level 2
    i can't access the page via wifi. lame.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Everything is working fine for me so far. I haven't tried wifi though. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dpm1057 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24235A05
    Hi, I had a similar problem with my 8320 after upgrading to 4.5. When you can't access a page, check your options from within the browser. I found I only had T-mobile zones and hotspots.

The fix that worked for me was to close the browser, go to Options from the main screen,then Advanced Options and Browser. Set the first 2 browser configuration settings to "Internet Browser". Save and close.

I can't remember if a restart was required, but I have had no issues since.

I hope this helps.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    ya you'll most likely have to restart...seems that those particular settings are always reset when you do an OS update for some reason...probably the piece of coding that took t-mo so long to write before they finally got out a release of 4.5...but i digress...do as dpm1057 says and do a battery pull...all should be good once restarted...good luck and let us know what happens