So I can receive MMS messages fine but when I send them I get the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

JUICE56107 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

MMS Troubles

Advertisement

So I can receive MMS messages fine but when I send them I get the check mark that it was sent but I don't get the D for delivered next to it. When they do get delivered its hours later and the picture is not viewed. Anybody know why?

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    you have t-mobile... there could be a million answers to that question. lol. believe me im a user myself

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

islandpinoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2884AE28
    Hey Juice....

Dont know if you have already resolved your mms issue. The problem I had was that I would receive the dreaded x once the mms was sent. I dont know if the issues are the same or related, but the way I was able to fix this was to delete both mms service books(tools, advanced , service books) then registered under the hosting routing table( menu click first entry and select register) you should receive an email saying that you have succesfully registed to the TMO network.

This should fix everything...I would also do a battery pull once the email is received.

Let us know how things turned out.

IP
    ***RIP<3MD***

PIN/ID
    My pictures get sent but just "float around" and end up getting received later and my friend keeps saying she gets and X instead of a pic idk what's going on I recently added tmo's new service book and it worked fine, but it started acting up 3 days ago

BBEnriched no está en línea Stack level 3
    Tmo's official response is that it is being worked on with no resolution time. They blame it on RIM, though MMS works fine on every other network that supports it. Sometimes they will work, sometimes it takes a while. Deleting the MMS service books and resending *might* help, but it might also cause the red X problem and the mms to stop sending altogether. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    Problem going strong, the word frustration comes to mind. :/

sbaig2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Mine seems to work fine.....the only problem is whenever I receive an mms I have to retrieve the picture manually.