Confusious wants to know what is SMS and what is MMS and what they do ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rayrod354 no está en línea Stack level 1

Mms / Sms

Confusious wants to know what is SMS and what is MMS and what they do or the differences... I have an 8330 and have them both but they are currently used under one message folder... I was going to seperate them but don't know the differences and what they do ?

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    SMS is basically your Text Messages, MMS is basically your Multimedia Text Messages: Text plus pictures, Video and or Audio Clips or Files. Normally some folks (like myself) like for my SMS & MMS to be separate from my Mail Messages.

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    Oh yeah I wasn't to sure either, but once i started playing with the phone I learned so much. That's my advice play with it learn everything you can about your phone.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    I like all mine to go to the same place, so I dont have to jump all over the place to look through them all, especially in the mornings, when I wake up.. other wise I just set up different tones for email account mms and sms, I have 6 email accounts set up. so i know by the tone if I want to look at it right away or later when i am not busy.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

NewYorkChic no está en línea Stack level 2
    Sad that u guys can even snd both I'm with sprint so u know what that means

~via BB (

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    I miss mms also, but checking picture mail is fast enough for me not to notice a difference..