Friend sends pic.... MMS tone goes off.....open the message on all it says is "slide ... BlackBerry Curve forum

silv333 no está en línea Stack level 3

MMS question

Advertisement

Friend sends pic.... MMS tone goes off.....open the message on all it says is "slide 1/1" with a blank screen, no pic.....ideas?

setting is set to automatically open pic when opening message.

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    you know the same thing happans to my boys phone..can any1 help??

brettgtr no está en línea Stack level 1
    If you hit the menu button there should be an option for retrieve now. I had that same problem and even doing the retrieve now didn't work. Turns out I had a media package from my old moto razr and I needed a BB data package. As soon as I upgraded that I was able to get pic messages. So make sure you have that. I still can't send them, so if anybody has any ideas about that....Already checked service book, remove the battery with the phone on, send one to myself....i think the last thing to do is get a new sim card.

silv333 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Clicked on the menu button already and looked for the "retrieve" option, but it didn't happen. Here's something interesting, when I forwarded the MMS message to my email address, the pic shows up.....

brettgtr no está en línea Stack level 1
    After going through hours of tech support and even taking my BB to a repair facility, they replaced it. Turns out there was something wrong with the phone itself. It was covered under the manufacturers warranty. I'm sure I got a refurb, but thats still better than what I was working with and now everything works the way its supposed to. So that is something you can look into.

vas729 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had the same problem and didnt need a refurb. All the tech on the phone did was remove my text plan and then add it back on. Then it all worked. Maybe others can try that with this problem.