I have an 8310 with AT&T (4.2.2.184). Suddenly I am having problems receiving MMS pictures. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

klgmd no está en línea Stack level 3

MMS Problem

Advertisement

I have an 8310 with AT&T (4.2.2.184). Suddenly I am having problems receiving MMS pictures. Two different people sent me the same photo and both were unable to be retrieved. "could not retrieve message content. Try later". By the way, later never came....still cannot retrieve from yesterday.
    The photo size is only 32K and I have plenty of memory (22305438 bytes)
    Any thoughts on what is causing my problem or how to fix it?
    Thanks

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Do you have any third party apps installed like "Aerize Card Loader 2008".
    If you do delete this application and you will be able to receive MMS/ Pic messages..
    Right now they know about this issue and said that they are working on a fix, when I bought the application back in June......hhhhhmmmm how long does it take to address the issue???

If not resend your service books...

Let me know if any apply to you...
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

MMS Problem

I do have aerize card loader 2008, but have had it for a while before the MMS problem started. If I delete it will all of the MANY programs installed onto my card through aerize stop working?? I did try resending service books....no help.

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by klgmd View Post
    I do have aerize card loader 2008, but have had it for a while before the MMS problem started. If I delete it will all of the MANY programs installed onto my card through aerize stop working?? I did try resending service books....no help.
    I know it was working for me too; until one day it just stopped...
    I started a thread about the issue and someone said that they had the same issue and to delete the application.
    Once I deleted the application all my MMS started showing up/ coming through with no errors at all.
    I emailed the company asking for a refund and they told me that they are working on a fix and to bare with them.

Give it a try and it will work.....
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Will I lose the apps I installed via that program

When I delete the aerize card loader what happens to the multiple programs I have installed using the aerize??

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    When you install them on your card and then access them via your BB; it actual installs it to you device... So basically they are still installed on your device. Do a back up and then delete the application.
    Once they have found a solution for that issue, you can install the application back to you device and then run a back and all the apps will be there again.

So basically the apps are installed on your device once you access them via your Aerize card loader....

It worked

Thank you so much for the solution. I am not happy about it but I don't get many MMS pictures and I can reinstall the card loader now that I have the picture and repeat the process as needed. Thanks again

bbueding no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I have an 8330 and am on Verizon, I have the same problems receiving MMS messages, and I also have Aerize card loader 2008, i will try to do the same.
    Thanks

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    NP, Stackers!