ok heres the problem: every time i send a MMS message to someone....say with a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bb_user_101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

MMS Messages and Email message help

Advertisement

ok heres the problem:

every time i send a MMS message to someone....say with a picture, well on my blackberry it says it was sent but the recipient never receives it, and same with email messages, i tried to send a email to my friends email, which she uses her sidekick email if it matters,and she never received it until the third time i tried to send it.

Is it just my phone and can it be fixed?

thanks in advanced for the help

johnck78 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242C9CC5

Re: MMS Messages and Email message help

I have the same problem sending pics to other networks.

bb_user_101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Anyone?

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Email and MMS are two totally seperate entities. I'll start with email. The fact she uses a sidekick does matter. The sidekick uses its own internet services through the Danger Inc. servers which include email. I'd test to see if the problem is on your side by sending emails to yourself at a regular internet email host such as yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc.. Send out multiple emails to see how long it takes to arrive and how many (if any) are lost. That will help you to narrow down where the issue lies.

As for MMS, frankly it's unpredictable with Tmobile. There has been so many issues over the past few months that this may not be a simple fix. I guess I'd suggest start by sending an MMS to yourself just in case you aren't registered on the Tmobile network yet. Once you receive it, try sending an MMS to a friend and also asking for them to send one to you. If this doesn't work you could try removing your MMS service book by going to options, advanced, service book and then scrolling down to the MMS service book and removing it. Then go to Host Routing Table, click options and register now. After you receive the new pushed down service book, do a battery pull and try it again (sometimes multiple battery pulls are needed).

If that doesn't work then I would call Tmobile and ask them to try making adjustments to your account on their side of the fence. They will ask you to do several of the things I've said above and if they can not get it fixed they will write a ticket to have the engineers look at your account. After they write you up a ticket I would suggest to you to suggest to them to try removing and readding your BIS account option. Only after they removed and re added it to my account did my months of MMS issues resolve itself. The only ones I've experienced after were ones everyone else did, like when MMS was not operating between Tmobile to Verizon and most other carriers.

jstodda no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241E85A8

The blackberry did not originally have the options for MMS as it had EMAIL capabilities which are very different as stated above. There is a new option TMobile can add to your account which is free which will remedy the issue. It came out as a company wide update a while back in case you get a retarted sales rep that pretends to not know whats going on. THe new OS will help ALOT as well.

Keep in mind the sidekick had that same issue as an exclusive device. This is because it used its own server such as the blackberry. It took 3 versions of the sidekick before the issue was fixed.. the BB should be working well as long as settings are good on the phone and options are good on your account.
    T-Mobile Sales Manager
    Blackberry Addict
    Open to answering questions
    PIN: 241E85A8