Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

umm all TMo stores have wi-fi so that they can show off the usefulness of ... BlackBerry Curve forum

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

Advertisement

umm all TMo stores have wi-fi so that they can show off the usefulness of the 8320 and why people should get H@H...so they should be able to help you in some way

BerrySmartUser no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by magellan0547 View Post
    umm all TMo stores have wi-fi so that they can show off the usefulness of the 8320 and why people should get H@H...so they should be able to help you in some way

I called 2 local stores around where I live and both reps told me the same thing. Neither store has wi-fi and to them it sounds like a Blackberry problem and I would need to call Blackberry.

I had this same BS with Sprint and the Mogul. No one wants to take responsbility when something doesn't work. Sprints the carrier, HTC makes the device, and MS has the crappy WM6, so who is to blame when Bluetooth doesn't work?

rich00o no está en línea Stack level 1
    So my sister had the same problem, she couldn't send or receive any mms. I was reading and researching through the web for a solution and like many of you have found out, I came to a dead end. There's nothing out there. So I said f it... Oh yeah, she also didn't have a data plan, but I did.. So I just put my sim into her phone... Booted it up... Sent some mms to random ppl... Made sure that it was sent... Then I put her sim back and booted it up... Sent some more mms out and it worked...

So find someone who has a data plan and borrow their sim.

BerrySmartUser no está en línea Stack level 3
    This was finally resolved. Bad Bad SIM card. I replaced it with a spare that was never registered and MMS is now back up and running over Wi-Fi.

javi no está en línea Stack level 2

Need help with sending and receiving MMS on Curve

I tried various things including locating MMS Config 2. and stuff and still cant get an mms option to send pictures. I just got my Curve 2 days ago and its from Tmobile and yes I have picture messaging account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12