I am having an issue where I send a picture as an MMS to another ... BlackBerry Curve forum

phatman9 no está en línea Stack level 2

MMS Issue

Advertisement

I am having an issue where I send a picture as an MMS to another T Mobile user and all the see is a "black" image. I was thinking it couldve been because of the resolution but I changed it the smallest setting and I still had the same results. Can anyone please give me some information on this issue. Thank you.

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

Re: MMS Issue

Is it just one user with the problem or multiple users; maybe its something on their end

well they were able to receive pics that i sent them using the pearl but not the curve. If you're wondering, i just got a curve for christmas and now i have this problem.

well they were able to receive pics that i sent them using the pearl but not the curve. If you're wondering, i just got a curve for christmas and now i have this problem.

Bump...

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Can you give a little more info? are the pictures you're taking are coming out black? are the pic msgs you send (when you look at the sent ones) come out black but you the pictures are viewable before hand?

The picture only shows up black on the phone of the person that i am trying to send it to. everything looks fine on my phone (sent, viewing, etc.)

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Quote Originally Posted by phatman9 View Post
    The picture only shows up black on the phone of the person that i am trying to send it to. everything looks fine on my phone (sent, viewing, etc.)
    what carrier are they on? are you able to send it to someone else on the carrier to see if they see the same thing? also send the picture to your own number and see what happens.