hi everyone quick question? does everyone get a link when they get the mms from ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rigo88 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    35a500f3

Question mms forwarding for sprint?

Advertisement

hi everyone quick question? does everyone get a link when they get the mms from other ppl ? well for sprint? well i went to the picture mail site on my pc and it lets u type the cell number of ur contact so u can forward but on my bb it seems i cant do that . My question is does everyone on sprint have to fallow a link to view the picture, plus every time i get a gif file i have to download it to my phone and it not a gif no moreit a jpeg.

computerteckn no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30412bf
    I get the link when I get an MMS message

deezndc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3034d119
    me too!
    "A censor is a man who knows more than he thinks you ought to."

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    me 3

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A
    I get the link also! Heard that is how Sprint set it up. You send normal MMS to others, but we get a link and have to go to picture mail to view it.
    Hope they change that!! I want to see what is sent to me, right there,
    I don't want to go some web site to view it.
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

PIN/ID
    30412bf
    I guess we should be happy we can atleast send but I really hate the stupid website. It reminds me of the earlier days with nextel where you had to log onto a stupid website just to retrieve a simple text message.

Sprint is lame and accoring to the latest numbers sprint scored the worst.
    ~via smartphone~

PIN/ID
    35a500f3
    Only reason I have sprint I got a good deal 3 lines unlimited everything for 130. via smartphone~

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo88 View Post
    Only reason I have sprint I got a good deal 3 lines unlimited everything for 130. via smartphone~
    WOW...how do you get 3 lines unlimited everything for $130???

PIN/ID
    30412bf
    Yea I would like to know that myself Łŕůgh Öú† ŁÖůĐ.
    ~via smartphone~

mnmhr no está en línea Stack level 1
    You gripe when you don't have an update you gripe you do have the abillity to mms messages now you do and you still bitch !!! Ya don't like it leave sprint ,change can be worse.

PIN/ID
    30412bf
    As a paying customer that gives me full rights to bitch just like any other customer. For the record I never complained about the update I complained as I still do about the lack of c/s with sprint. I complain that they are the worst carrier and yet pay a premium for service.

As far as leaving them goes I fully intend on leaving the worst carrier in the nation to one that seems to pander to their customers instead of ignoring them.

MMS is an old technology that even a simple camera phone can do and the fact I have a high end phone should not disqualify me or anyone else with like phone from performing the basic features in which we pay for with the plans in which we select. If you want to bend over and let them stick it to you then that is your business as for me I have zero tolerance for silence thus silence is not an option.

People like me complaining are the ones responsible for getting what we do have when companies try and hose us. A paying customer will not always be happy but should never be ignored like sprint has been doing by charging for services that the customers are not getting. With the shape of the economy one would think a company like sprint is happy to have a customer base at all. According to JD Powers Sprint ranked below average while AT&T ranked average. To no surprise Verizon ranked amongst the best along with Tmobile while Alltel slips into second, tho now merged with Verizon that remains to be seen.
    ~via smartphone~

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata
    I am also disgusted with the fact that Sprint crippled MMS, we have picture mail, not true MMS. The other carriers have true MMS, my old GSM curve had true MMS, so this is not a RIM issue however this explains why it took so long for us to get the service. It appears to me that Sprint felt the need to alter the traditional way of handling MMS on Blackberry and only give us picture mail, which is a very big disappointment.

I'm relatively new to Sprint and thus far have been very happy with the services but now I am disillusioned. I was happier not having MMS and thinking they were working on giving us this great service but instead they have purposely crippled MMS for their BB Customers, which just doesn't make good business sense to me.

What a way to turn off any "Prospective" Customers Sprint! The plan pricing is great, customer service is improving so what's with the archaic way of thinking? <shaking head>
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

PIN/ID
    35a500f3
    Quote Originally Posted by computerteckn View Post
    As a paying customer that gives me full rights to bitch just like any other customer. For the record I never complained about the update I complained as I still do about the lack of c/s with sprint. I complain that they are the worst carrier and yet pay a premium for service.

As far as leaving them goes I fully intend on leaving the worst carrier in the nation to one that seems to pander to their customers instead of ignoring them.

MMS is an old technology that even a simple camera phone can do and the fact I have a high end phone should not disqualify me or anyone else with like phone from performing the basic features in which we pay for with the plans in which we select. If you want to bend over and let them stick it to you then that is your business as for me I have zero tolerance for silence thus silence is not an option.

People like me complaining are the ones responsible for getting what we do have when companies try and hose us. A paying customer will not always be happy but should never be ignored like sprint has been doing by charging for services that the customers are not getting. With the shape of the economy one would think a company like sprint is happy to have a customer base at all. According to JD Powers Sprint ranked below average while AT&T ranked average. To no surprise Verizon ranked amongst the best along with Tmobile while Alltel slips into second, tho now merged with Verizon that remains to be seen.
    ~via smartphone~

i agree with u man all the way thats one of the reason way my palns is so cheap when i got my phones we had so many issues with them. this applys to all my phones like if someone called me it would take them to voice mail someone text i wouldnt get my text til i pulled the batt out and put it back in, thats when i would get my missed calls and txt. i would call them and tell them what was going on . plus i been with them for years and this started to happen with my old samsung phone. i told them if they didnt fix this i was not going to be paying for my bill and like i pay for my moms phone to omg u know how moms can be. after we both complained so many time they just got tired of it sent us new phone's bill was drop for the first month we had issues and the price went down to.

PIN/ID
    30412bf
    No cell phone company is perfect and thus we will have a reason to complain. That being service issues, features, the bill, or even c/s, but some complaints are justified while many are not. I am not one of thos customers that has to dial 611 every time a text message fails to send or a call gets dropped but for my money I expect a few things. I expect not to be lied to as sprint has perfected and I expect my phone to at least beable to use the basic features in which it is equipped.

The day after I got my phone is when I learned from sprint that in their words it did not support MMS. Then I knew nothing of service books or newer operating systems. A bit of research on this site and other bb sites I was able to conclude my phone does indeed support MMS as there are 2 folders named as such and the owers manuel gives dead on instructions on how to send one.

I am happy I have MMS so to speak but wish it was total as should be, my next gripe is sprints call forwarding charge of .20 per minute even to another vmail system which is a complete hose job.

I don't know who this new ceo dan is with sprint but I bet if he wants something on his bb I bet he gets it. Sprint has missed the boat just like our congressmen as we employ them not the other way around.

I figured out long time ago most of these cell phone companies do contracts because they know in the long run you will discover they do not deliver as they promise in the ads and in the stores. Had I known then I could not send a picture to another I may not have spent the money and just kept my other phone and while sprint kept telling people the new os release would enable MMS I still don't see where it did. Sprint only sent new services to enable the option while the new os did nothing.

Just my two cents worth before taxes.
    ~via smartphone~