I have an 8330 Curve, through Verizon. Everytime I get get certain MMS messages, the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mule0331 no está en línea Stack level 1

MMS causing volume loss?

Advertisement

I have an 8330 Curve, through Verizon. Everytime I get get certain MMS messages, the speaker cuts out. When placing or receiving calls, they can hear me, but I can't hear anything. To solve problem, I have to do a battery pull. Any suggestions?

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Haven't heard this one before. Do you still have warranty? If so, get another Curve. I love mine, no issues like this.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Several people have been experianceing things like this when they install certain apps, or upgrade to 4.5 before its ready. Vlingo, or any sound apps installed lately? and what OS are you running.. Give them more details
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

mshaka no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm having same problem!

I have my Curve through Verizon as well and I've been having this problem since I've had the phone. I've gotten three replacement Curve's and all have had this problem. I use OS Windows XP on my laptop if thats what you guess mean when you ask what OS using. Verizon can't tell me what the problem is and it happens periodically. I haven't downloaded any aps at all. Nothing. In fact with the first curve I had, it happened within 3 days of having the phone. Any help will be appreciated.