I have a Blackberry Curve with T-Mobile, without a data plan. I just have a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

eckoback no está en línea Stack level 2

Mms

Advertisement

I have a Blackberry Curve with T-Mobile, without a data plan. I just have a normal 1000 message plan. I can send regular sms' instantly and receive them just fine. Whenever I send mms' the receiver would get them days later from when I sent them. This is the same with me recieving mms'. Is my Blackberry defective somehow or my service?

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: Mms

i get this too....its not just you. i think it just depends on the carrier you send it to. it really doesnt bother me since i mainly send photos via email. have you tried tmo cs?

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70

This happens to me too. When someone send me one I receive it instanly. But when I send one I have to send it like 5 times for them to receive it instanly once.

~via BB 8320 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

you all got t-mobile.. i see a pattern..

jhall1986 no está en línea Stack level 3

The same thing happens to me also

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

As Glehman suggested call customer care and let them know you are having issues. This is an issue with the network that they would need to get fixed for you. Call them up and speak to the BB dept. They will get it fixed or get it worked on for you. Hope it helps.

coldconfessi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

I don't have this problem. I have an 8300 on TMO with no data plan. You have to make sure you have the Blackberry Feature Enabler in your plan so it will send the MMS service book

neezy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2442ABB1

Quote Originally Posted by coldconfessi View Post
    I don't have this problem. I have an 8300 on TMO with no data plan. You have to make sure you have the Blackberry Feature Enabler in your plan so it will send the MMS service book
    Yep, I have no issues either. I did at first, but they did something to fix it, I think its called voice only or something like that. Call CS and go to the Blackberry Dept.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

Maybe it's a Tmo problem. You should definitely call them and see what's up. I have AT&T and don't have that problem. Maybe you should resend your host routing thingy. To do that, you have to go to the options menu - advanced options - host routing table - press the bb button - and then scroll to register now and click on it. I hope that helps.

lowram00 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

yes i have the 8320 and i use mms everyday play a pic tag game with a friend and he got t mobile and he get them asap but when i try send to a other friend that got att it takes awhile and i called t mobile and they say they know whats goin on and they working with other places like att and all to try get this fix so only thing do is wait it sucks

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

I actually had the reverse problem of them being received instantly, but taking days for me to receive them (if ever at all). I ended up calling up Tmo's bb dept, they ran a slew of tests and even had to write up a case for me. In the end they completely removed my bis and re-added it on. 24 hours after that, things started to run smoothly. Sadly, I had months of issues with them over this. Many of their staff are unfamiliar with any details of MMS outside of "that's how you can send and receive pictures!"