so i just received 8 MMS pictire messages - on my 8900 with tmobile usa, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

MMS

Advertisement

so i just received 8 MMS pictire messages - on my 8900 with tmobile usa, insted of getting the pic I got this message saying that I needed to log on to my tmobile to see the photos -- is that right? I did log on and there they were but why didnt they come right to my device?

dcgree no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    221940AC
    this happened to me to and I had to delete my mms settings in service books, then resend them. it worked after that.

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    I had it happen on my old bb but it only happened once and noticed that edge was in lower case letters. Figured it was bad coverage with were I was.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

drifter128 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Call tmobile, I had the same problem on my 8900. Register your phone on the tmobile site and then call tmobile and tell them that your mms are being received as sms from the 333 number. They should ask u for your pin and IMEI number. Good luck and enjoy your bb!!!

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    That happened to me when I first started my tmobile line. I had to actually send a mms message in order to receive them. For some reason it was necessary to prevision mms messaging on my phone.