Hi! I've been using Missing Sync for BlackBerry on my MacBook for a while now and it's been relatively pain-free. However, I just switched to the 8900 and syncing has been less than satisfactory. Contacts are being duplicated, old numbers are reflected on the device instead of updated ones, deleted contacts keep showing up again in my Mac's Address Book. In other words, my 8900 and Mac aren't syncing properly. I upgraded to Missing Sync for BlackBerry 2.0 to see if it would help fix the problem but it hasn't. From 1,000 contacts, I now have over 2,000 due to duplicates and when I delete the duplicates and sync the device, the deleted contacts appear again. I've been trying to locate a tech support email address on the Mark/Space site but it's difficult to get and I have yet to find it. I think it would have been a lot better if they made it easier for people to communicate problems to them regarding their software. It's getting incredibly frustrating. Would really appreciate any help in this area. Thanks!