Hello All, I am new to this and have had a Curve for a while ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jekko1 no está en línea Stack level 3

Missing Sync and Entourage

Advertisement

Hello All,

I am new to this and have had a Curve for a while now. I have 2 email accounts. One is an Enterprise Groupwise account that is set up through my corporate IT dept using the Enterprise thing not sure how it works at all other then I give them the Curve and they give it back to me with my work email up and running and all my groupwise folders on the phone.

The second email account is set up through godaddy.com and I use Entourage to check it. I get the emails fine and dandy on my curve but I am wondering if there is a way on the Curve to file the messages away in their folders that I have set up in Entourage.

I can file only the Enterprise emails right now but was told with missing sync it would allow me to get my folders from entourage on my blackberry as well.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this I am completly lost and have no idea what I am doing.

Thanks ahead of time for all your help!

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Missing Sync and Entourage

Did you get this taken care of?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

jekko1 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Missing Sync and Entourage

This is still not taken care of as I tried contacting missing sync and the answer I got from them is that there is no way using missing sync to sync your entourage folders and the blackberry.

I guess its back to square one where I can file my enterprise emails and have my other emails all over the place.

If anyone has any ideas I'm open to anything.

Thanks!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~