first and foremost......yes, i have "shown all" selected and my father in law's unlocked Curve ... BlackBerry Curve forum

MacFly69 no está en línea Stack level 2

Missing OPTIONS Icon?!?

Advertisement

first and foremost......yes, i have "shown all" selected and my father in law's unlocked Curve on TMO is missing his option's icon!

i've also tried battery pull several times and i've also upgraded the OS to .184....but options icon is still MIA.

anyone else have this happen? pls chime in.

tia

PS - he's currently running the default AT&T theme, but since the options icon is gone....i can't even go and change the theme to see if the problem is theme based?!

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    If he's running the default AT&T theme, Options is buried inside the "Settings" (or setup, something like that) icon.

I can't remember the exact name of it because I never use it past going to that menu to change my theme.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Quote Originally Posted by LaTuFu View Post
    If he's running the default AT&T theme, Options is buried inside the "Settings" (or setup, something like that) icon.

I can't remember the exact name of it because I never use it past going to that menu to change my theme.
    he's missing the Settings Icon. i checked all showen and hidden icons, no options icon...

any other suggestions?!

problem solved.......was able to get to the options via turning dial from home screen off. then simply changed themes!

thanks all!