My pearl(purchased circa 10/7) had broken down about a week ago and considering my history ... BlackBerry Curve forum

knightstar no está en línea Stack level 2

missing notes

Advertisement

My pearl(purchased circa 10/7) had broken down about a week ago and considering my history with phones(namely the razor)-I figured it in my best interest to have a backup-hence forth came the curve 8320.There are pros&cons to both devices which I won't get into here-but one pro I especially liked is the notes feature(an option available when your on a call).Its come in handy-replacing a pen&pad to jot down bits of information.My only problem is I can't find the notes I've taken I've checked other apps-memos,recent calls,ect.-but I'm just not seeing them.There's a option to 'hide' notes-so they must be in here somewhere.If somebody can tell me the trick-or even point out the obvious way to recover this information I'd appreciate it.Thank you.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: missing notes

I think it is under the history of the call
    I don't have any or I could check for you.

if the phone scroll to the number, hit menu, and select view history. It gives me "add notes" so I assume you could view them there as well.

knightstar no está en línea Stack level 2
    Bingo!Thank you again cliff.

spirume no está en línea Stack level 2
    aloha
    were yopu able to figure this out? i am using an 8300 i made some notes on it during a call today. not i cant find it.
    any advice?