Hello All! I did a wipe and installed the EastAsia 4.5.0.81 OS version, before that ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ghostshell no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs down Missing icons afer the EastAsia 4.5.0.81 wip and install.

Advertisement

Hello All!

I did a wipe and installed the EastAsia 4.5.0.81 OS version, before that i got a carrier unbranded version @ ***********. When i checked my icon i noticed i didnt have my personal e-mail icon seperate from my text messages. I did have two icons that looked the same and one for text's and one for my e-mail, showed my e-mail addy when highlighted, same with TxTs. Anyone have any ideas??

chuckymafia no está en línea Stack level 2
    Just do the Resend Service books or Register your device, under the options menu and then Advanced options, Host routing table and right click and do a resister now. That should resend all your browser and email icons back to your device, that should allow it to come back.

KaraBear no está en línea Stack level 3
    Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>Menu>Register now. Then log into you carriers BIS page and resend service books. Also, click a email icon on the device>Menu>Options>General Options> and you can separate the boxes combine them or have the theme control them. Post back if you need any more help.