Hello Everyone I am writing because when I got my 8320 Curve, it did not ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Sleepy1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Missing Apps on Curve

Advertisement

Hello Everyone

I am writing because when I got my 8320 Curve, it did not have the Tasks or Memo apps on it. I have tried researching this, but for some reason, I cant find anything on it. I also tried to reload the software but am not sure I did that right. I tried the ALT and Click button but those to apps are not on there. I am currently running 4.2, and will soon be running 4.5, however can someone please tell me how I can remedy this. Thanks.

Berrycrazzy no está en línea Stack level 1
    You said you tried to 're-load' them? How?

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    first (while viewing all of the icons) hit the menu button and check show all. it may just be hidden.

if that does not work hook it up to your computer and you should be able to add these apps through desktop manager.

try "showing all" first if that does not work they will appear when you load the new 4.5 OS
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Berrycrazzy no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had the same problems when I erased some of the apps I thought I would never use. I called T-mobile and they literally walked me through the 'application loader' process where you can literally restore everything that originally came on the 8320 curve. You have to have the desktop manager on your computer then download the handheld software from your provider and then simply run the app loader making sure all the things you desire to be on the phone be 'check marked' before the process begins.